2012 Orthopaedic Review Retreats
with Frank Frassica, M.D. Link to flier
PGY4&5s : Tuesday through Friday MAY 15 - MAY 18, 2012
2nd Time Around Review: Tuesday through Friday JUNE 12 - June 15, 2012
Preparing to take the Board Exam is difficult and serious business. Re-taking it is even harder.
Join Dr. Frassica in learning how to be more effective in approaching Part 1 of the Board Certifying Exam. Spend 4 days with Dr. Frassica going over questions, answers, test taking, and strategies in order to pass.
Come prepared to spend four days together: all day, during lunch and during dinner, exploring what it takes to be prepared.
• Panel discussions about the exam. Why is it different than the OITE?
• What is hardest on the exams?
• What are the most difficult concepts?
• 15 ways to ask the same question. Dissecting sentence stems.
• Which part of the exam worked for you? Which part did you find the hardest?
• How to study effectively to pass the exam.
• Accuracy, Tempo and Content Training.
• Clinical Cases.
• Break-Out Sessions on certain sub-specialty topics.
• Sample Exams. Original questions designed by Dr. Frassica.
• You will also be asked to contribute to the course: no verbatim questions, but issues or topics that you would like to see included.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 410-502-5885 to register, and to join our group conversation about what to include in the course that would benefit you the most.
This announcement is being distributed to all residency program directors and coordinators.
If you know of someone who could use this course, please pass the information along to them.
Rooms are available on-site at the Mt Washington Conference Center. The price for Hopkins Ortho participants will be $10 less than any published rate.
Special hotel rates of $79 per night have been extended also to course participants by the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore, 20 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Please contact John N. Lanahan, Sales Manager, 410-659-5253, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.radisson.com/lordbaltimore. Features include: Discounted parking, Complimentary internet, Complimentary business and fitness centers, and complimentary shuttle from Hotel to Hopkins. The hotel is also directly across the street from the Charles Center metro stop.
Link to additional Hotel Listings & Map.
Link to Visitor’s Guide to Johns Hopkins Hospital Campus.
Gail Richter-Nelson, Course Registrar email@example.com, 443.629.3848